View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 02:54 PM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I was a little anxious (very) the first time I logged onto the Sony store via the eBook Library because it took about 10 mins to log in and get me to the registration page. I figured as long as the arrows were spinning, it was still working, so I just left it alone.

Ever since, it has been much faster logging in, and downloads take about a minute. Lots faster than downloading songs from the iTunes store!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote