View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnfuller View Post
One thing I have noticed, is if I load a book with Sony's ebook library software and then change the font from S to M on the reader, the change is extremely quick. On the other hand, if I used Calibre to load the book in the reader, the font size change takes a pretty long while.
But, just to add to what Taylor said... this only happens once for each font size. Once the index is there for each book for that font it won't need to do this again.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote