View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:00 AM   #14
BadBilly
Nodding at stupid things
BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, OnePlus 6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, iPad Mini 2, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I've never seen a Sony refurb that wasn't pristine, but the critical element is the one-year warranty. A refurb with a warranty compared to new with no recourse? There's no comparison. Plus, the refurb comes with a cover and it's cheaper. Your friend might as well be realistic.
Yep, that's my point. People can be pretty unrealistic about what price they can get for used technology. If this T1 was purchased when it was a new model and if it wasn't on sale, it was $139 plus tax. About $158 with tax (assuming it was purchased in Ontario). At that time, a hundred bucks would have been a good price and easy to get if one was reselling. Now it's an older item (still great, though; I chose it over a T2 because I prefer the feature set) and can be had for $79 with a warranty and cover. I just wanted to let the OP know that that price is not going to get it sold.
BadBilly is offline   Reply With Quote