View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #25
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
These are the ones that I know for sure have disappeared from my library. I once asked Amazon CS about it and they said the publisher has the option to put a time limit on the availability of the "free" period. Of course when I purchased them I never noticed they had a time limit on them. Luckily these were ones I purchased when I first bought my kindle and their loss is no big deal:

M. Williams Phelps Devil's Rooming House
Kathryne Kennedy Enchanting the Lady
Milam McGraw Propst A Flower Blooms on Charlotte Street: A Novel
Leslie Langtry Guns Will Keep Us Together
Stacey Cochran The Kiribati Test
Kevin Leman Sheet Music
Nancy Moser Mozart's Sister
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote