View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:52 AM   #397
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I still have it. Maybe my grammar was bad.

BLOL

Here is the picture of my unit:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=193078&page=2

Page down on that page. Its #7 from the top.

The photo shows a blue line on the left border. Someone told me that is a normal shadow from a light source to the left which happened to be my window.
Can we see it in a darkish room with the light meter on-screen showing the highest setting? It looks like most of the lighting in that shot is coming from an external source.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote