View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:35 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowoeB View Post
no, it doesn't work for me, because calibre deletes all files in the directory even if they are dublicates and are not importet.
I guess my original, No, stands. You might be able to request for the drop folder area to be fine tuned.

As for the original idea this has been discussed and what you want will not be added to calibre. Any deletion of books outside the calibre library has to be done by the user and will not be done by calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote