View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
CJJ
Zealot
CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: laptop, iriver Story HD, Galaxy Tab2 10.1
Bad advertising. It makes no mention that the device is a refurb. Borderline bait-and -switch if you ask me. Shame on you iriver, shame.

Here's the email: (notice it says "new" in the first paragraph) New to you, I guess. I inserted the bold effect.

3-Day
Summer Sale!
June 28-30
Looking for a new device to get hooked to this summer? The iriver 3-day summer sale is going on from 6/28-6/30! Be sure to check the iriver E-Store, Amazon.com, and Buy.com on great deals on our devices starting from 35%-50% off (on select items).

Our best sellers like the E300, Mirror Case, and the Story HD e-reader are on sale. Get yours while supplies last!

E300 MP3 Player
Reg. $69.99 / Sale. $45.49

iPhone Mirror Case
Reg. $29.99 / Sale. $15.00

Sound Donut (Portable Bluetooth Speaker)
Reg. $129.99 / Sale. $97.49

Story HD Wi-Fi e-Reader
Reg. $99.99 / Sale. $69.99

Got comments, feedback, or just want to let us know how we can improve? The iriver blog, Twitter, and Facebook pages are your sources to send us your thoughts on iriver!

CJJ is offline   Reply With Quote