View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:54 PM   #8
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I just installed the new reader software because I had synch issues with the old one. So I'm just discovering this new thing. First It forces you to "autorize" your device in order to synch it, and to do it you must sign in to your reader library account. But I worry that this action is so that Sony can monitor what you have on your reader because why else do you need to be connected online to synch your reader ?

In any case, I got a book purchased that I had deleted long ago and it is back. So yeah, if anyone finds out a way to rid one's library of unwanted purchased books, please let us know.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote