View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I use a customized build of vim as my IDE, so I doubt that would be helpful. A good beginner IDE is Eclipse+Pydev. No real project file is required, pydev scans the source tree and sets everything up automatically.

And calibre-server --develop

picks up code changes automatically and restarts itself. So hacking on the content server should be a fairly pleasant experience.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote