View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #48
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro traveler View Post
Thanks for pointing that out, mg. Since I do not own a Kindle, I never really thought about Amazon (and others, I guess) putting country restrictions on an ebook they sell. Bummer.
It's not so much Amazon, or others, putting restrictions on things as it is publishers only having rights for certain regions due to authors/agents trying to maximize the potential for their pbooks being available in various markets.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote