View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 09:21 AM   #52
FacebookVirus
Hybrid reader
FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2; Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
that nag that most annoyed me, with the kindle I sold, was " now that you've finished the book, would you like to post to facebook / twitter so that whole world knows about your great achievement
does that still appear at the end of each sideloaded book ?
Something like that, not sure because I just close the book. I can see where someone wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't call it intrusive. Sort of like the "rinse and repeat" directions on a shampoo bottle.

Thank you, but no.
FacebookVirus is offline   Reply With Quote