Thread: Android
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 03:06 AM   #9
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Wink Well, after all, it's a Google product, isn't it?

I didn't test anything w/ my Mac (& it's not my main PC anyway), and I was already on GMail & GCal (personal & professional mails & calendars); it worked like a dream (pun intended) ! I just had to enter my mails & passwords & there they were on my screen, faithfully synchronizing whenever I decided to!
I appreciate also some of the apps they have (bought a few) : I use a lot PowerManager, BarcodeScanner, Scan2PDF, HandcentSMS, Aldiko (of course), ParisIti, Waze & GoogleMaps...
A globally good experience.
Some minor gripes : my machine is sometimes slow to react, some apps react in strange ways & I had to ditch a few, battery is wearing out at an alarming rate...
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote