View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 09:46 AM   #339
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by krischik View Post
I'll take it you live in the States then. Because for me there is not one eBook available at Amazon.

Have you considered that Sony just might want strengthen there foodhold outside the US? Especially now that Amazons deal with T-Online and Vodafone went sour.
In katewilly's defense, it's sometimes difficult to look beyond the borders of your own country or even your own home. Especially when we are rapped up in our own lives and are concerned about how things effect us. When companies release a new reader or make a new announcement about selling ebooks, I don't think, "How will this impact the European ebook buyer?" I generally think, "Hey, will this mean I can get a better ereader of will the price of ebooks by my favorite authors be cheaper?" I don't think that's US centric, I think it's more SELF-centered.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote