View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:33 PM   #199
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Be intersting if publishers did an experiment. Like lower the prices of ebooks below the print version and make it DRM free. I'll be curious of sales would go up, down or remain the same.

People can dispute "owernship" as much as they like but I do feel like DRM ebooks are more difficult to lend/sell than a paper book. With a paper book, I can give it to anyone without considering if they own an ereader, if it's compatible with the one they have or if the DRM will allow me to transfer it over to them.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote