View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 11:11 PM   #1
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Where did the iPod nano apps go?

I love my iPod nanos. About all I use them for is listening to audiobooks but yesterday I went looking on iTunes for a kitchen timer for my 5th Generation nano and I couldn't find anything. Not that there were no timers, there were no apps for any nano.

Does anyone know what happened to the apps? I realize the newer nanos can't use the click wheel apps, but there were hundreds of them and there are millions of nanos still in service. Why would they take them off of iTunes?

I should add that the 5G used to be able to use the same apps as the 4G nano.

Last edited by 6charlong; 03-25-2013 at 11:14 PM.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote