View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:03 PM   #1430
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Oh man, I have finally come to like the Dresden files a lot (started with Storm Front and did not like it so much, mainly because I thought it quite short for 10$).

Now I start reading this thread and realize it is 96 pages so far ... need to put my nose down to it and start reading seriously. Am so far on book 9.

Best regards,
Andy
I heard the books have excellent re-read value. Alan (aka alansplace) already reread the series at leat twice best to my knowledge (before Ghost Story and Cold Days came out). Can't say that myself yet, as I am only into Proven Guilty first time around. Seeing how much these books are so tightly woven into each other, I can already imagine how much more I will get out of them rereading them. For me it did not even take to finish the first chapter in Storm Front to be hooked to the series.

Welcome to the crazy huge world of the Dresden-verse. We usually don't bite here in this thread. Glad you like and enjoy the series.

duckie
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote