View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #48
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
As near as I can tell, here's the order and the screwup.

koland
kg3
ATDrake
scottken
Papi47
piperclassique
gweeks
camiller
mobmind
colleenFL
Ginwen
JeffZ
jbcohen
hwlester
bfollowell
GeckoFriend
Howlingwolf
Auricle
shuddle then jumped in without looking and PMd jbcohen
then dcalder PMd shuddle
then I tried to get back in
then jbcohen mistakenly sent the code to shuddle

And from there it looks like it's gone nowhere. Seeing as shuddle can't seem to figure out how the system works, I don't even know if they know how to wait for a code from the next person and enter it to get a gift code. I'm really concerned that this thread may've just died with shuddle.

Shuddle if, you're out there, you broke line and you need to send the gift code to hwlester so that we can get back on track from where you tangled things up. Also, please look at the instructions for how these work so that you don't continue to mess things up for others.

Thanks.

- Byron