View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:16 AM   #10
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Steven,
In another thread I asked if you had tried paper publishing and your answer was that the earth needs the trees more than paper, or something of the sort.

Well, I think you should consider paper publishing. There's a huge market of people who don't have/don't like ebook readers. I've read "Chasing the light" and I certainly think it is "publication quality" to say the least. You may make some money there and become known to a wider public, which may, in turn, boost your ebook sales in the future.

And the Earth will not be noticeably worse.

Good luck
Pablo

PS1: Do create a signature with a link to your books
PS2: You are not a failed indie author. If you were, you wouldn't find your books in pirate sites.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote