View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:05 AM   #4
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixilyn View Post

lastly, does anyone happen to have any reccomandation on accessories? Since it is a touch screen, would I need a screen protector? I would love to get a cover/case thing but so far I have only found the standard sony ones. I saw the "Eat/Pray/Love" boxset for Sony Pocket reader and the case just looks adorable. Sadly, I couldnt find any for touch.
A lot of people here like M-Edge cases for their ebook readers. I have the purple executive jacket for mine and it is really sturdy, looks great, and protects the Reader.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote