View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 09:28 AM   #6
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by moz View Post
That was easy. Thanks. A little playing reveals the cause - why have you linked CTRL-home and CTRL-end to that zoom control? Every other editor on Windows maps those to start/end of document.
No, I didn't. CTRL-Home and CTRL-End do exactly what you say they should do: start/end of document.

CTRL-(plus) and CTRL-(minus) on the other hand, zoom in and out. Standard keyboard shortcuts for zoom controls.

Open the View menu and you'll see them written next to the command name.

Quote:
And what's the "100% view" shortcut?
Actually that's a pretty good idea.

Quote:
Um, the "import" function... where is that? I know it's mentioned in the FAQ as well as here, but there doesn't seem to be a menu item or toolbar button labelled "import". Do you mean dropping a file into the program, as it seems to accept epub files (doesn't display them or include them that I can see, but the document gets marked as changed)?
"Import" means open a document. So just go to File->Open and open an HTML file.

Last edited by Valloric; 12-27-2009 at 09:55 AM. Reason: typo
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote