View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 11:49 AM   #1013
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Bit biased here, obviously, but, yeah, KUAL has a couple of advantages (as knc1 mentioned, portability, plus it's actively maintained, and despite a completely different design from kite or launchpad, I'd say it's more powerful) .

Anyway, after that bit of marketing done (;p), what are your goals exactly, so we can steer you in the right direction? (You're welcome to checkout the 'Where Do I Start' sticky to give you an idea of what to expect).

Err, that said, since you're in the KPV thread, I'm guessing KPV? .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote