View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 10:34 PM   #236
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I suspect people getting an extra 250 are ones that are doing their FIRST purchase on the free w/ bonus list (I got mine long ago) and those come with the free app.
I got that same 250 coin bonus last year too. So for me, I got a second 250 coin bonus. The site I linked to even mentioned it and didn't know why it was happening.

Quote:
It is unclear right now why most people are receiving an extra 250 coins. Amazon has been running a long time promotion which rewards you 250 coins for your first purchase of select apps. We, like many others receiving the extra 250 coins with this MapQuest promotion, have received our “first purchase” reward long ago so it is unclear if the extra 250 coins here are related.