View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 03:12 AM   #13
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Since I happen to admire Ursula K. LeGuin, I respectfully disagree. However, I'm always interested to hear why someone chooses to have a rather emphatic opinion which is antipodal to my own.

Which brings me to your emphatic opinion, my friend.

Four-word evaluations tend to be useless unless one has a mastery of the Zen Koan and is actually able to explain in very few words why one thinks a given writer is "terrible."

I've noticed your posts tend to be terse and pointed; often, you really can explain yourself completely in very few words.

Here's the question:

Can you elaborate (without being elaborate) as to exactly why you feel the way you do about U.K.L.?

Does that sound like a challenge, Jon? It might well be!
You not question me?

Last edited by forsooth; 04-26-2013 at 05:09 PM.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote