View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #18
janjanjan
Enthusiast
janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook ST Glow
I get 90% of my reading material from the library. Even though many library books are now available in Kindle format, I still find about 10% of what I want to read available in either Adobe epub or open epub. I'm sure there is a way to convert the format, but this is simple and I never lack for books to read.

Similar reason that I still use a Sansa Clip Zip for audiobooks. However, here the story is even stronger--at least 30% of the books that I select are only available in the WMA format which is only supported by downloading to the PC and sideloading to a non-iPod device. WMA is also a more efficient format, typically using about 60% of the KB that are used when downloading an MP3 format download. Since we travel about 4 months a year, we often have access to a 1MB or slower download capability.
janjanjan is offline   Reply With Quote