View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 05:49 PM   #40
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
If I could express a wish (but I don't know if this is possible at all): when using the other readers on the device, when I'm shutting down the device from within a book the last opened page will be displayed during booting the next time. Is such an integration of mupdf possible?
I just figured out how to do this recently in pbimageviewer.app (you have to call the BookReady() function once). I'm planning to do a new release very soon, and will upload the source code to the website. Over time, I've ended up adding a lot of the features requested for mupdfview (including some Brightness/Contrast/Gamma controls in the upcoming release), and I think looking at that code could save melihron some time when implementing each new feature himself. Half the job is figuring out which Inkview function should be called with what arguments, and seeing it done in another program helps.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote