View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #28
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I've got around 600 freebies segregated in their own calibre library. I haven't bothered sorting or deleting them, they take up very little space on my computer so I'm fine keeping them around. Most aren't actually indies, they were published by small presses or self-published after getting rights back from the bigger publishers. I tend to avoid straight up indies.

I have only read a small fraction of them and probably won't read most, but every few months I load 20 on my reader and try out a few. I have actually found two authors I like the past year this way and have gone on to read more of their books.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote