View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:58 PM   #5
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Blogger.com (also known as blogspot.com) has great google search results. Google owns blogger, so naturally it self-promotes the blogs in it's search results. I've had a lot of success with google tuning into my articles keywords and promoting my work through the site.

I like tumblr.com because it also helps promote. You can add 'tags' to your work, which allows other readers to search and find it.
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote