View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:23 AM   #496
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
As far as I can tell, this is the Carolyn Wells that died in 1942. The book is not listed as "hers" on her wikipedia page, but I guess it's her. So the book became public domain this year from what I can understand
No, next year (a book enters the public domain at the start of the year FOLLOWING the 50th or 70th anniversary of the author's death), but, fortunately for you, that's tomorrow .

So wait until tomorrow morning, and then download it from PG Australia, and you'll be perfectly legal.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote