View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
In the US market, I cannot see why anyone would buy a Sony. It costs more and does not have more. If you want buttons over pure touch, you would buy a Nook which also has glow. I think Sony will only do well in places where the Paperwhite and Nook are not available.
The T1 is a great device for the more advanced user. And for the user who doesn't want to be so tied to the Amazon or B&N store. And for the user who likes the shape and weight. Lighting is NOT everything. The Kindle can NOT match what the Sony does with Calibre in displaying series information in the title list. That is invaluable. (Don't have the NookGlow but I don't think it can do that either).

Did you know you can not even use the Nook without registering? I've never had to register my Sony and I use it every day.

Last edited by booklover6; 09-10-2012 at 09:40 AM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote