View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 09:09 AM   #12
maggotb0y
Connoisseur
maggotb0y can extract oil from cheesemaggotb0y can extract oil from cheesemaggotb0y can extract oil from cheesemaggotb0y can extract oil from cheesemaggotb0y can extract oil from cheesemaggotb0y can extract oil from cheesemaggotb0y can extract oil from cheesemaggotb0y can extract oil from cheesemaggotb0y can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
So, I humbly suggest folk use that "Report post" button ("!") if they believe something inappropriate may be occurring. It will avoid the needless possiblity of causing insult or hurt to what is potentially, as here, an innocent party. maggotb0y, I realise you posed the above as questions, so please don't think I believe that insult was your intent. As I said, this is just a suggestion, and one that may better serve the answers you were seeking (If it doesn't answer your question, you could always ask nownow ).
Fair enough- I was actually more questioning the decision to bump this to the front page than the post itself, but I was unaware that this was a service that people were using from the Kindle itself. All makes a bit more sense now...
maggotb0y is offline   Reply With Quote