View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 06:14 PM   #6
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda6855 View Post
That second 'page' is the entire interior of the book because if I create chapter breaks (which would make each section an acceptable size file) it just starts aligning all headings left on the iPad instead of centred. (I've presented that issue - so far unsuccessfully - in another thread.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
Where is the other thread in which this is discussed?
I think the OP is referring to this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=113947

Edit: Oops! Heh... apologies for cross-posting. OP's reply wasn't there when I started typing this post!

Last edited by DMSmillie; 01-12-2011 at 06:17 PM.
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote