View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 06:35 AM   #118
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Eagle View Post
Yes, ok, but it lets me put the style where it belongs, IN the book.
You've got two ways to put the style in the book: internal stylesheets or in-line styles. Freda can handle internal stylesheets, mostly. What it can't do is in-line styles. When I say 'mostly' I mean that right now Freda can only cope with one internal style-sheet for any given chapter. I admit it, this is rather lame, and I will be fixing it. And your test file will be most helpful to check I've got it all working right.
Thanks,
Jim
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote