View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 04:34 AM   #22405
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Hot chocolate again after a quiet day and a long walk on the beach. The weather has improved and not too hot yet.

Also spent some time playing with my lovely new sewing machine, should be ready to do some serious quilting in a couple of days. With audio books I can indulge two of my favourite things at the same time, ain't life grand?
I just had this terrible mental 'Far Side Cartoon' image of 'Sweat Shop' Quilting Bee... Wow! When I think 'quilting,' I visualize a group of women sitting around a pot belly stove in a log cabin, hand stitching and visiting with each other, never a sewing machine. Obviously times have changed. But I think there is another active quilter here in one the forums I visit... Just can't remember who it was that was talking about it one day.......

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote