View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:32 AM   #1
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Selling from your own website

This may have been covered before - I know the topic has been mentioned under other threads - but couldn't find a detailed thread on the subject. (Hopefully someone will point me in the right direction if I missed it.) Anyway...

I was wondering what people thought about trying to sell their books off their own website: Have you tried it? What are the downsides? What are the upsides? What sorts of services work best for selling ebooks?
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote