View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #6
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Kelly--

Take a look at the Stanza reader for the iPod Touch as well. It's a pretty cool reader, and supports ePub files. Calibre has an interface that makes it really easy to transfer books wirelessly to Stanze on the Touch. I've started keeping copies of the ePub books I'm currently reading on my Sony 505 on my Touch. That way, in the unlikely event that I'm somewhere without my Sony Reader, I can read on my Touch.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote