View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 12:35 AM   #51
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eischech View Post
And it gives me a problem -- I'm used to touching the bottom of the page I'm reading to get a menu with a "settings" icon that takes me to the complete settings menu.
...~~~...
How can I get to the complete settings menu?
I have always had mine setup to have to double tap the center of the screen to get the bar that pops up with the settings icon on the bottom right corner. In looking through the interface it appears that no matter how you may have things setup tapping twice in the center should bring this option up for you too.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote