View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 11:49 PM   #4
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
All you Linux users, I wish I were adventurous enough to get off Windows! (for what it's worth, I still use XP at home, have not been thrilled with the Vista or Win7 experience at work.)

I use Notepad ++. Mostly because of the customizable syntax coloring, but also because it does not hijack my hotkeys to run its own shortcuts (I use a lot of AutoHotkey scripting). Sigil wants to use those hotkeys for its own routines.

Also because I can have multiple tabs open with totally unrelated files, and can also have clones of my files display in the split-screen and drag&drop between the two screens.

Well, I could go on and on. I'm not a programmer, only do a little scripting, but I love Notepad++ for working with text in all kinds of situations.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote