View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 01:41 PM   #12
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
I really hate this. It's bad when it happens when you're IN THE SAME CITY as the address you're sending to.
I always get two days mail in the same city, and I can get next day mail if I drop it in mailbox at a post office before 8 or 9. In the (smaller) town I grew up in, though, we used to get same day mail before 8.

Still pretty good for 40c.

Of course, my mom remembers when there were two mail deliveries per day (but only one on Saturday, I think).

But if the post office really wanted to make money, they should allow people to pay a fee ($10/year?) to opt out of receiving bulk junk mail.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote