View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #1
Lordblacknail
Zealot
Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2 Oasis Many Fires Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
Vellllly Intelesting

Here is a informational tidbit that I just discovered. If I have an Ipod Touch plugged into my usb ports on my computer, my Kindle will not go into the usb mode where I can access the document folder. Tried everything, restarted, changed ports, etc, nothing worked. Until I unplugged the Ipod. Wow.
Lordblacknail is offline   Reply With Quote