View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #11
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavi View Post
My thre major complaints are first it drops my wifi connection and even looses the key often. I know that I could change the settings on my router, I am not willing to do this, I expect a solution to this with the first software update hopefully???
If you know that making an adjustment on your router will correct the issue, it seems silly to not do it.
Quote:
Second, the lack of printability, this is a severe shortcomming in my view.
I guess you have not checked the app store for printer apps. There is some printer support.

Quote:
Last, the lack of ability to view like 75% of video on the net.
You must've of missed all the discussion about the iPad not having Flash and it probably never will have Flash.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote