View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigo2 View Post
Hi - I don't know how to reference the stylesheet...
I use Sigil to convert files I edited in Word and saved as a Web Page, Filtered. I never had a problem with this, always updating Sigil - until now, when I installed the new version...

I have found that it is only the Sigil screen where the italics (and bolts etc.) are changed to Regular. When I save it as an epub all is OK - all is there.
Yestreday, I did not know this.
It looks like the screen is not WYSIWYG anymore.
That is one ugly conversion (code)
Something was not correct (or the exported stylesheet was not kept with the HTML) Calibre usually does lots better than that with even Word HTML

Look at the stylesheet: .italic1 { font-style: italic; ; } should be there
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote