Thread: MobileRead October 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
I say just let everyone search for themselves.
That won't work. We have to know that the book being nominated is available as a legal eBook someplace in the world. And to be honest, if it's not available in the USA as an eBook (even if it was say available in the UK), it won't win.

My choice is to have the person nominating the eBook try to find it at a few shops and link them. That would do to know it's out there in ePub & for Kindles. My shop choices would be to search Sony, Kobo, B&N, & Amazon.

Last edited by JSWolf; 10-04-2012 at 03:20 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote