View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #17
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Although I have several other reader apps on my iThingies (Nook, Kindle, BlueFire, Stanza), I stick with iBooks for my books and ComicZeal for comics. I apparently have very pedestrian needs with regards to my reader app as compared to most of the folks around here - I don't really notice fonts or margins, have never had a desire to make a note or look up a word. I just want it to show me the book, and I think the bookshelves and page turn are kind of neat, so iBooks it is.

I make virtually all my purchases from Barnes and Noble, because my original device was a Nook, and my mother and both sisters have since purchased Nooks and registered all of them under my account so we can all access all our purchases. I don't actually do much reading on my Nook anymore, and have never done any reading on the Nook app; I download all our purchases, strip the DRM and drop them into iBooks so everything shows up in the same place. My sisters and mother are nowhere near technologically savvy enough to do any of this, so I just stick with B&N for their benefit.

Last edited by hrosvit; 09-19-2012 at 09:02 AM.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote