View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #12
wgrimm
Addict
wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
[QUOTE=Crusader;2073885]In the coming days I'll be getting a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. I've done some research into ebook reading apps and there are hordes of them out there. /QUOTE

I have done extensive searching and testing, and the two readers I like best are Mantano and ezpdf pro. Both display pdf well, mantano does epub too. There are some crappy pdf readers out there. Ones I found that made pdf a hassle- adobe, repligo (too bad because I purchased their windows software and like it), bluefire, aldiko. They made reading pdf a chore because the pages in most of these products will not remain still as you read. One touch of the finger and they jump all over the place.

Also, mantano will read large pdf's well.

My take on all of this- reading was easier on my ipad than on android, and I am buying another ipad.
wgrimm is offline   Reply With Quote