View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #3
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Mantano is the only one I can think of that has a check on all your requirements.

I like Mantano it's a pretty good reader, but my reader of choice is Moon+ it has a better TTS engine and has the ability to enlarge images/charts. Also it's exporting of notes is easier than Mantano. Moon does not support PDF but does support other formats

Both of these eReaders integrate with a third party dictionary called ColorDict.
Thanks. The PDF support is a minor issue since they would be the exception rather than the rule.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote