View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:02 PM   #573
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
I wanted to post my appreciation for this app. It took some time to figure out how to use it the way I wanted, but once configured, I'm very pleased with this app. Things I like:
  • Can completely customize display - I set a plain gray background, along with lowest possible brightness setting
  • Uses any TTF font - I use Georgia
  • Reads books from anywhere, no need to 'import' to specific location. This is critical to me so I can map a share on my PC and access books via WIFI.
  • Can override book CSS, so I can force left justification
  • Customizeable dictionary options - I set word double tap to open dictionary
I know some other apps have some of these capabilities, but I now realize I want them all
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote