View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 04:08 AM   #66
Sischa
Evangelist
Sischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it is

Device: Nokia 770, Ilead, Cybook G3, Kindle DX, Kindle 2, iPad, Kindle 3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by karunaji View Post
No, I have no clue about Germany because I don't speak German and outside of German speaking countries there is very little interest in German books.
Ok, ok. Just don't make it sound as if you feel insulted that I have no interest in Germany books.
Sorry that is not what i said. You said that amazon failed in selling books in europe and that it seems they are now backing off from the european market and that it is no wonder cause non english reader don't have interest in their books.
All i was saying is that at least the kindle store i know, the german one, seem to performe very well because sicne the start of the store there are more and more german books avaible at reasonable prices and now at least for me there are very few books not avaible.
Sorry i never ever told you that you have to know whats up in the german store, thats not the point but you told us that you know the big "amazon european market story" which seems even more wierd now to me cause you don't know anything about i.e. one of the biggest kindle stores in europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karunaji View Post
Does it really matter if he hasn't bought Kindle from Amazon? There is one Amazon account whatever Amazon site one is shopping. I have used the same Amazon account with different shipping addresses in 4 countries so far.
It makes a BIG difference in which kindle store someone has bought the books and maybe even could proof someone lying or not

Last edited by Sischa; 03-30-2012 at 04:14 AM.
Sischa is offline   Reply With Quote