View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 03:04 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Actually, most of the conversion stuff that is outthere is perl and/or python which will run on the big three. So, I'm not sure why you are having a hard time finding non-windows stuff. The two most popular I can think of are mobiperl bundle and the calibre bundle... both of which are cross platform.

BOb
That's very true, Bob, but MobiPocket Creator (which only runs on Windows) is perhaps the best conversion tool out there for creating MobiPocket format books. I find it to be considerably more flexible than the command-line tools, plus the fact it has many capabilities that the Perl and Python tools don't.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote