View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 06:30 AM   #224
dionoea
Enthusiast
dionoea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dionoea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dionoea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dionoea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dionoea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dionoea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dionoea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dionoea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dionoea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dionoea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dionoea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_k View Post
I know its highly experimental and might brick the K4 no-touch, but would you be so kind and write up the steps you took ? I just want to change the screensaver pics, but ssh via wifi would also be super-cool !
You can use the instructions I posted in reply #202 . They're easy to use and work fine on the non touch. The complex NFS instructions should only be required for the touch version.
dionoea is offline   Reply With Quote