View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #10
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh, i'm sure it's on purpose as well, it's too obvious to be an accident. i'm just surprised they would do it because usually you want to avoid mentioning the names of your direct competition, if only to avoid giving them some free publicity... plus i wonder how amazon will react when they see that !
In this case I think it's a blatant attempt to get on the search results page when people search the App Store for "Kindle" or "Stanza".
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote